Effective April 29, 2022
- “Stroked Ego Rewards” (or any rebranded or replacement Stroked Ego Ltd rewards program rolled out from time to time, the “Program”) is a customer rewards program offered by Stroked Ego Ltd (“Stroked Ego”, “we”, “our”) to in Store customers of Stroked Ego and to online customers shopping on the StrokedEgo.ca and MensAssets.ca. The Program does not apply to any purchases or orders processed at special events or pop up shops. These terms and conditions are effective as of the date set out above. Any amendments will be found under program information on StrokedEgo.ca, the following terms and conditions govern the Program and replace and take precedence over any previous terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are to be read as amended, if required by law.
Stroked Ego Rewards Program Membership
- To participate in the Program, an individual must be a member of the Program (each, a “Member”). If you are not currently a Member, you may apply to become a member of the Program in Store or on the Program Website. Once a membership application is approved by, an account is opened in the Member’s name. Membership is granted in Stroked Ego’s sole discretion and may be withdrawn or suspended in Stroked Ego’s sole discretion without liability to Stroked Ego.
- A valid email address is required to open an Account. Members must advise Stroked Ego immediately of any change to the email address associated with their Account by updating such information on the Program Website. A Member can update any of his/her information on the Program Website. Please note that updates are not effected immediately and a Member may not be able to redeem any Points until such time the update takes effect in our systems. No more than one person can use a single Stroked Ego Rewards Account. If a dispute arises regarding who owns the email address associated with an Account, and the dispute cannot be resolved by the applicable Members, Stroked Ego may, at its sole discretion, require each Member involved in the dispute to provide an alternative email address as applicable.
- If Stroked Ego determines that a Member has abused any of the Program’s privileges, fails to comply with any of these terms and conditions, or makes any misrepresentation to Stroked Ego (including making fraudulent purchases), Stroked Ego may, in its sole discretion, take such actions as it deems appropriate, including, without limitation, suspending the Member’s privileges under the Program, revoking any or all Points in the Member’s Account, and/or revoking the Member’s membership in the Program without liability to Stroked Ego.
- Stroked Ego is not liable or responsible in any manner for any tax consequences which may flow from a Member’s participation in the Program. Members will be solely responsible for their own tax payments and reporting requirements (including those related to any income tax benefit), if any.
Stroked Ego Rewards Points
- Stroked Ego reserves the right to amend, modify or discontinue any method which may be used to earn points for the program. Points can be earned by Members in connection with (a) purchases made at a Store or on StrokedEgo.ca or MensAssets.ca, regardless of method of payment, provided that the Member as logged into the account associated with their Stroked Ego Rewards Account at the time of purchase, as applicable; (b) purchases made at Stroked Ego store locations excluding any purchases or orders processed at special events or pop up shops.
Stroked Ego Rewards Points Transferability
- Points are not transferable or assignable.
Earning Stroked Ego Rewards Points
- The number of Points earned on any purchase made at a Store or on StrokedEgo.ca or MensAssets.ca will depend on several factors, including subtotal or merchandise, any special website promotions or discounts and whether the purchase includes any Ineligible Products (as defined in Section 13).
- Occasionally, through specified promotions, additional Points or other benefits may be awarded to certain Members.
- Stroked Ego may change the basis on which Points are awarded (including number of Points awarded) at any time, with Notice, in Stroked Ego’s sole discretion, although such change will not affect the value of any Points already earned by Members at the time of such change.
- In order to earn Points in connection with a purchase made at a Store or on StrokedEgo.ca or MensAssets.ca Website, the Member must, prior to the sale being completed provide their name and email address associated with their Account to the cashier or log in to their Account online, as applicable.
- In the case of merchandise refunds, all Points awarded for that purchase will be automatically deducted from the Stroked Ego Rewards Account used for the original purchase. Points will be deducted at the same rate as they were earned.
- Unless clearly specified otherwise, Points will not be issued in connection with the purchase of the following (collectively, “Ineligible Products”):(i) shipping and delivery fees; (ii) sales tax; (iii) the purchase of a Stroked Ego gift card; or (iv) purchases made with Points. This list is subject to change at any time, at Stroked Ego’s sole discretion.
- Unless clearly specified otherwise, Points cannot be redeemed in connection with the purchase of the following: (i) a Stroked Ego gift card; or (ii) consignment products; (iii) special order products. This list is subject to change at any time, at Stroked Ego’s sole discretion.
- Points will not (unless expressly stated) be issued upon the purchase of Stroked Ego gift cards, but may be issued when these gift cards are used.
- Points have no cash value and are not exchangeable for cash. The approximate retail value of the Points will vary depending on the reward chosen at the time of redemption.
- A Stroked Ego Rewards Account is deemed to be inactive if Points are not earned or redeemed in connection with such Account for twenty-four (24) consecutive months. Once an Account is deemed to be inactive, all Points in such Account will be forfeited. Stroked Ego, at its sole discretion, may close the associated Account.
Redeeming Stroked Ego Rewards Points
- Points can be redeemed in Store or at StrokedEgo.ca for purchases, subject to Section 13 and Section 14 provided that the Stroked Ego’s Rewards Member’s purchase is greater than the value of points being redeemed.
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
- Collecting or redeeming Points at any time is deemed to constitute acceptance of the Stroked Ego Rewards terms and conditions in effect on the date of such collection or redemption, as applicable. For greater certainty, collection or redemption of any Points at any time after these terms and conditions are amended is deemed to constitute acceptance of such revised terms and conditions.
- Stroked Ego may, in its sole discretion, restrict, suspend, amend, extend or otherwise alter the terms and conditions relating to the Program (including earning and redemption rates) at any time with Notice to Members, changes will also be posted under the Stroked Ego Rewards section online at StrokedEgo.ca
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein, and all Members attorn to the jurisdiction of the Province of Ontario. Otherwise, all decisions regarding the interpretation of these terms and conditions and the administration of the Stroked Ego Rewards Program, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be resolved by Stroked Ego in its sole discretion. All such decisions shall be final and binding on all Members. In no event shall Stroked Ego’s liability with respect to the Stroked Ego Rewards Program, including liability for negligence or breach of contract, be greater than the Points accumulated in such Member’s Account at the time the dispute arose.
- Conditions and benefits of Membership for individuals who are employees or retirees of Stroked Ego, may differ from those stated herein, and will be communicated by Management.
Terms Applicable to Québec Customers The following terms are applicable to Members who reside in Québec to whom the Consumer Protection Act (Québec) applies.
- Notwithstanding any terms or conditions set out above, the terms in this section are applicable to Members who reside in Québec and to whom the Consumer Protection Act (Québec) applies (“Québec Members”). For greater certainty, the terms in sections 26 and 27 do not apply to Members that are not Québec Members.
- Stroked Ego may, in its sole discretion, restrict, suspend, amend, extend or otherwise alter the following terms and conditions (including earning and redemption rates) of the Program at any time with notice to Members as set out below: Program Membership, Rewards Points, Earning Rewards Points, Inactive Accounts, Lost, Redeeming Rewards Points, Privacy Notice, Acceptance of Terms and Conditions and Miscellaneous.
If an amendment to this agreement affects an essential term of the Program, Stroked Ego will send the Québec Member, between the 90th and the 60th day preceding the coming into force of the amendment, an email to the email address provided by the Member.
Stroked Ego may unilaterally amend for a temporary period an essential element of the Program to the advantage of the Member by offering special promotions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Québec and the laws of Canada applicable therein.